NETernity™ GBX16A is an IPv6-capable full Layer 2/3 managed Gigabit Ethernet switch in 6U VME form factor designed to meet the most demanding requirements for network switching in tactical applications. This 16-port Gigabit Ethernet switch is available in both air- and conduction-cooled formats and features a non-blocking shared memory architecture. This provides a 32 Gb/s core delivering full wire speed performance with minimal latency on all 16 ports simultaneously.
GBX16A supports IPv6, traffic policing and Quality of Service (QoS) functionality such as guaranteed bandwidth allocation and prioritization. The management interface is password-protected and can be accessed by either a web or command line interface.
- 6U VME Fully Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Air- and conduction cooled formats available
- Complies with 802.x flow control
- 32 Gb/s non-blocking switch fabric with full wire speed performance
- Provides guaranteed bandwidth channels
- Sixteen 10/100/1000BaseT Mbps Gigabit Ethernet switching ports via backplane
- Optional four extra 1000Base-SX or 1000Base-LX fiber optic ports (IEEE 802.3Z)
- Up to 24 optical interfaces available with the optional daughter board
- Full layer -2/3+ management software with advances support for VLANs, QoS and IPv6
- For Ruggedization Levels, please see the configuration guide under the downloads tab